[sakai2-tcc] post conference TCC meeting?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 19 07:36:37 PDT 2012

Yea, I'd be interested in this too. In the past, Monday has mostly beem
half day or day long seminar's (like CLE/OAE boot camp). This was something
Anthony organized and I think he was hoping someone else (from here?) would
pick up, but I don't even know the status of that. I wonder if these were
moved to Sunday or not going to happen this year. These seem to be well
attended still, but I wasn't sure what people wanted to know about anymore.

The conference last year seemed much less technical focused and much more
use focused to me, at least for the sessions I was in. This feels different
from the first conference I attended in Boston which had a lot of technical
focus. Maybe it's just the people that are presenting and submitting
proposals, or maybe it's just a sign of there being significantly more
users in the community than developers. The technical stuff seemed to
happen in the backrooms or at the BOF's. I didn't submit any proposals
(yet) for this year, though it feels like there would still be good topics
to talk about.