[sakai2-tcc] post conference TCC meeting?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 19 07:08:43 PDT 2012

I think if anything you'd want a pre/post. Many people don't even stay
until the closing remarks. I know for most conferences I've been out of
there pretty early. Last year when we met on Sunday during the
pre-conference I think it worked out pretty good and getting together on
Sunday again for at least a half day and maybe a post half day seems good.
If this isn't an option half Thursday/half Friday seems second best.