[sakai2-tcc] post conference TCC meeting?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Mar 19 06:45:53 PDT 2012

I proposed a post conference session for friday for the TCC. Here is
the response from Ian:
----------
Thanks for the note on TCC requirements for the Friday immediately
following conference. It's probably worthwhile noting that the
conference will conclude earlier than previous events, as it's a day
longer. We intend to conclude around 12.30. Thursday afternoon is
therefore also available for the type of meeting you request. (So you
could do Thursday PM with a session/option on Friday AM).
-------
Anyone have an opinion on this?
I am thinking friday is best but we could do like half day thurs and
half day fri.
-AZ