[sakai2-tcc] [Building Sakai] Google Summer of Code 2012

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Tue Mar 6 13:54:04 PST 2012

Here is the listing of properties:

# Enable zip content handling (affects resources), off by default
# Allows users to upload zip files and have them be expanded into the
content (resources tool) and
# allows downloading a zip file of a folder or folders from Sakai
content (through resources tool)
#content.zip.enabled=false

# Set the limit of the max number of files to extract from a zip archive
#content.zip.expand.maxfiles=1000

# Enable zip file expansion into content (affects resources), off by default
#content.zip.expand.enabled=false

# Enable content compression into zip file (affects resources), off by default
#content.zip.compress.enabled=false

-AZ