[sakai2-tcc] [Building Sakai] Google Summer of Code 2012

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Mar 6 13:38:53 PST 2012

Yea, Milton was the idea for last years GSoC, but it has also has various
client compatibility issues unless the server is setup properly. I also
remember dav being removed from OAE, did they re add support again? I
haven't tried it in a little while.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KERN-890 /
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KERN-891