[sakai2-tcc] Improve the welcome page experience

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 00:23:32 PDT 2012

[Resurrecting this thread]

After a few offline discussions, I'm expanding my initial proposal to also include default profiles/images for the new users and connections. That way people can jump in and test out the profile and chat functionality as well. This would be a Profile2 mod, based on sakai.demo=true.

All ideas (there are others not just from this thread) are being captured here: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22122

I'll start working on getting something tangible shortly.

Note also that this is NOT for the QA servers. This is for the OOTB install of Sakai that people first experience.

cheers,
Steve