[sakai2-tcc] new & interesting in CLE over the past year?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Jun 8 06:22:37 PDT 2012

Bryan - you have any links for any of that (except dashboard and
delegated access, I have links to those).

All -
Just as an FYI to everyone, I am going to try to toss in little
screencaps where I can for this kind of stuff so I might be bugging a
few of you to send me one which is nicely representative of the
feature in question.

Thanks for all the good ideas so far
:-)
-AZ