[sakai2-tcc] new & interesting in CLE over the past year?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Jun 8 05:23:25 PDT 2012

One more request for any suggestions or things to highlight in the CLE
lightning session and the CLE/TCC presentations at the conference.
Here is what I have so far and I will be compiling some of the stuff
Unicon has done. If you want me to highlight things YOU or your
organization (or others) have done, this is your chance to tell me
about it.

- What is the TCC and what is it's role
- What is the CLE team and what is it's role
- TCC Accomplishments of the past year (a little bit on
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/Home)
- JIRA workflow changes
- 2.9+ release process (any extra notes?)
- 2.9 release status
- artifacts in sonatype
- nightly2 versions
- results of the poll
- CLECC hiring result (if we have one!)
- Challenges for the future (QA. Resources)
- LessonBuilder improvements?

-AZ