[sakai2-tcc] new sakai features and other stuff for the TCC conference presentation

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Jun 6 10:29:28 PDT 2012

I am mostly thinking about this one:

Leadership and Future Directions
Sakai CLE TCC Update

But these 2 will probably benefit from the same kinds of information
so I am open to any suggestions for those ones as well.

1) Jasig and Sakai Lightning Sessions - Sakai CLE, uPortal, uMobile,
CAS, Scheduling Asst.
Join us for informative, fun and fast presentations on the many
projects in the Jasig and Sakai communities. Each presenter will have
no more than 10 minutes to educate, astonish, and/or entertain you.

2) Leadership and Future Directions
CLE Team Status Update

-AZ