[sakai2-tcc] new sakai features and other stuff for the TCC conference presentation

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Jun 5 12:15:28 PDT 2012

Hi all,
I am trying to put together the TCC presentation and I wanted to
highlight some of the new stuff (not just in 2.9 but also in
2.10/trunk). If anyone has started a list or just has some thoughts
about new features or big updates/improvements or bug fixes then toss
a few in this email and I will start to compile them into something
coherent. Stream of consciousness is fine because I am just trying to
jar things loose at this point.

A few other things I think should be mentioned:
- JIRA workflow changes
- 2.9+ release process (any extra notes?)
- artifacts in sonatype
- nightly2 versions
- results of the poll
- CLECC hiring result (if we have one!)