[sakai2-tcc] TCC Membership

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Jan 25 05:41:27 PST 2012

The TCC was formed in August 2010, and it seems we are still in the process of documenting some of our practices and assumptions. I've updated the TCC governance page (https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/TCC+Governance) to clarify the issue of TCC membership, and I welcome feedback and comment. The page was updated to state:

Getting involved in the Sakai community does not require TCC membership. However, involvement in the Sakai community is required for TCC membership. Nominations (or self-nominations) to become members of the TCC should be made privately and directly to the TCC Chair for off-line discussion. Involvement in the Sakai community includes: