[sakai2-tcc] Sakai 2.9 Skin Change

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Mon Jan 23 09:15:30 PST 2012

There is something I think we should put on the table, regardless of the major theme decision:

We've been using Trebuchet as our base font for quite a long time. It has fallen out of favor on the web generally, giving way to your basic Arial and friends for most body copy. I think lining up with this trend (as in the Rutgers variant) would give us a little boost toward the modern, "clean", cross-platform feel prevalent on most high-traffic sites.

Thanks,
-Noah