[sakai2-tcc] Entity picker to core

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:12:41 PST 2012

It should meet almost everything on that checklist except the committers. That said, it is a simple RSF based webapp only, with 4 classes, and that is it.

It uses simple discovery via EntityBroker to find the supported entity providers and I don't imagine much of the code will need changing or maintaining.

If no one else wants to do it, I'll support it.

cheers,
Steve