[sakai2-tcc] Revised individual Sakai CLA process

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Feb 22 14:17:03 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Seth Theriault <slt at columbia.edu> wrote:

> Noah Botimer wrote:
>
>  I don't know the story with these sites, but the domains are still owned
>> by "us" -- Anthony Chris Coppola.
>> It may be better and easier to resurrect these for now than to scramble.
>> Or maybe not.
>>

> It should be easy to have www.sakaifoundation.org redirect automatically.
> Aslo, if it helps, I am willing to host osedu.org temporarily on the same
> servers as planetsakai.org if someone can repoint the DNS.

Yes, if the owners of those two domains can set new CNAMES, Seth and I
should be able to help out.

If the content of osedu.org is still available, package it up and send to
Seth.  Re-point CNAMES to Seth's server (same IP? 66.172.10.37?).

If the content of osedu.org is gone forever, re-point to CNAME to
www.sakaiproject.org???  And then I will use rewrite rules to make sure the
user gets a real copy of the ECL.

If the content of sakaifoundation.org is gone, if Anthony can CNAME to
www.sakaiproject.org I can make sure users going to
www.sakaifoundation.org/licenses will end up at
http://sakaiproject.org/foundation-licenses.

--Sam