[sakai2-tcc] Soft site deletes re: status of SAK-19952/KNL-705

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 01:39:17 PST 2012

On 3 February 2012 00:14, Matthew Jones <matthew at longsight.com> wrote:
> Ah you're right, one was for site soft-delete, the other was for resources
> soft-delete.
>
> These both did get approved for inclusion [1] but were never actually
> committed by anyone, at least in their entirely.

We've got it against 2.6.x in production, we're currently moving to
2.8.x at the moment. I can spend some time pushing it onto trunk.

> I guess when we vote on something next time we have to make sure someones
> actually really doing it. :)

Yeah, it's probably my bad, sorry guys. I get pulled onto local
project and tend to ignore all Sakai stuff as otherwise I get
distracted by interesting Sakai work :-)

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services