[sakai2-tcc] Soft site deletes re: status of SAK-19952/KNL-705

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:04:52 PST 2012

My memory on this work is hazy. There was a patch for site-manage, portal and the kernel.

Matthew B might be better commenting on this though since I originally did the work for Oxford, but I believe Matthew might have made a few minor changes.

All of the patches I worked on are attached to the relevant Jira.

cheers,
Steve