[sakai2-tcc] Soft site deletes re: status of SAK-19952/KNL-705

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Feb 1 11:45:59 PST 2012

I saw a bunch of changes committed to kernel in
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-705

I think SAK-1525  are both duplicates

I'd think SAK-1525 and KNL-309 would be considered an "incorporated" by
KNL-705 and SAK-19952, if these were fully patched in, as the newer issues
provide more functionality than the old. A way to for the users to see the
site is deleted and a configurable waiting period for cleanup.

It just seems like it was only half patched. (The kernel parts)