[sakai2-tcc] Soft site deletes re: status of SAK-19952/KNL-705

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Feb 1 10:32:44 PST 2012

Hi Steve, Dave,

I was looking at this feature which had been approved for 2.9, and it
*looks* like it's only half committed. I don't see the portal changes which
would show the site is deleted, it doesn't look like the job scheduler to
clean up the sites is in 2.9 either.

According to this more recently filed jira, there's also no way of
restoring the sites, though that seems like it was in the original design
mockups.

Do either/any of you know the status of this feature?

Thanks!