[sakai2-tcc] Agenda - Re: Invitations sent for TCC - CLECC meeting this week

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Dec 19 06:20:57 PST 2012

I tend to think that both Announcements and Email archive are heavily used tools. Though I don't have anything to back it up, other than some experience at my last institution, the currently #1 rated basketball team in the country, again (though not-so-secretly I root for a rival's team far more).

-- Neal