[sakai2-tcc] Agenda - Re: Invitations sent for TCC - CLECC meetingthis week

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Dec 12 04:43:01 PST 2012

Hi all.

Surely few tools are up-to-date in this page. When we did it, there was
not AFAWK a way of making conditional queries against JIRA, so in this
page status icons must be updated by somebody, i.e. each tool developer
leader.

It would be great if status could be dinamically determined by querying
the number of JIRA tickets with blocker, critical, major, etc status.
Maybe you could find a way to hack this...?

Regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.