[sakai2-tcc] Anyone else going to "The Sixth Annual Jasig (First Apereo, jointly with Sakai) Unconference"?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Dec 11 18:47:43 PST 2012

I'm going to be there, and I already confirmed with Aaron that he'll be
there. I won't be in Paris but a few others from the TCC will be at that
conference. Early registration ends this Friday.

https://wiki.jasig.org/display/JCON/2013+Jasig-Sakai+Joint+Unconference

I'll be renting a car if anyone wants a ride and has similar
arrival/departure times. If you don't, car rental is basically cheaper than
any other travel option (other than getting a ride) if you book it now.
I'll also be on east coast time so *probably* super tired.

Arriving Sunday 1/13/2012 7:57 PM
Leaving Thursday 1/17/2012 4:10 PM