[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLE Community Coordinator, Thurs. Sept 6, 4pm EDT, 8 pm GMT

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Aug 31 07:44:41 PDT 2012

Hi TCC,

I'm looking forward to our next meeting on Thursday, September 6 at 4 pm Eastern.

Here are some things that I think might be good to check in about:

* Status of CLE 2.9.0 release, timeline, criteria, what's needed, etc
* Mobile changes to Sakai (I've brought this up before, but want to get as much feedback as possible on this. University of Florida initiative.)
* Overview of different areas that need attention: Security (though if we talk about this I'll have to kill you, sorry. [and I hope you know I'm kidding. I'm not sure I know *everyone* who gets this email]), Jira, Confluence, Public Sakai website, QA, Community outreach, Licensing, Infrastructure, anything else? We might not hit all these issues, but this is my attempt to make sure I'm identify all the areas that need attention.
* Change meeting times for us? Maybe have a Wednesday 10 am Eastern time as a regular fixed meeting time instead of alternating between 8 am and 4 pm on Thursdays? I would like to boost participation in these meetings. So far, I'm getting an average of 1 - 3 people and not getting any folks from outside of U.S.A. on the 8 am calls.

Thanks,
Neal Caidin