[sakai2-tcc] Jira/Confluence/Greenhopper upgrade

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Aug 13 12:18:16 PDT 2012

I'd like to upgrade Jira this weekend in order to leverage the latest features including an upgrade to Greenhopper, the Agile plugin [1].  For compatibility reasons a Jira upgrade almost always triggers a Confluence upgrade so expect an upgrade of it too.  We are currently running:  Jira 4.4.5 and Confluence 4.1.10.  I'd like to upgrade to Jira 5.0 at a minimum, 5.1 is preferred.

I'd like to canvas TCC opinion first, before spamming the lists.  If you object please state so now with a reason.

Cheers,

Anthony

[1] Latest features

Jira 5.1