[sakai2-tcc] Fwd: Sakai developer support

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Aug 8 07:01:36 PDT 2012

Jez,
You're welcome to ask any questions you may have on the
sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org but if you need someone to talk to
directly about docs then you probably will mostly want to talk to me
since I wrote the majority of the developer documentation (and for the
parts I did not write you will find the other contributers on the dev
list, or tcc list (this one), or the release team list.

-AZ