[sakai2-tcc] Doodle poll was Re: Meeting with CLE Community Coordinator

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Aug 1 18:39:28 PDT 2012

Fwiw, I looked for the Time Zone option but couldn't find it. I think it
might have to do with the type of poll I chose, which is the "Free Text"
option which let me ask generically (e.g. every Tuesday @ 9 am, rather than
picking specific dates).

It is in Eastern time, which is currently Eastern Daylight.

Neal