[sakai2-tcc] Meeting with CLE Community Coordinator

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Aug 1 11:21:29 PDT 2012

In general, most of us are probably going to have a hard time making
Mondays or Fridays regularly (because of holidays and time to catchup
or wrapup work for the week). I think the majority of us are on
eastern time but we also have a few in the european timezones as well.
My suggestion is to just pick as many time as work for you as possible
and then see if you get a decent amount of overlap.

Also, welcome aboard.
:-)
-AZ