[sakai2-tcc] Improve the welcome page experience

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Apr 30 09:06:20 PDT 2012

I also think that keeping these updated without someone paid in charge of
this would be more of a challenge. If you look at the current static html
welcome pages I referenced that haven't been updated in ~3 years, nearly
all of the links on them are broken.

Imagine if we had to keep java files or web service scripts updated. ;)

For the SCA sites they have a important reason to making sure these are
updated. The day something breaks on trysakai we are investigating it.

Try some of the links on
http://qa3-us.sakaiproject.org:8086/portal

:)