[sakai2-tcc] post conference TCC meeting?

John A. Lewis jlewis at unicon.net
Mon Apr 9 14:25:19 PDT 2012

Yes, Thursday afternoon and Friday had been roughly planned in as per
the more detailed announcement I sent out earlier today. Now that the
program committee and then planning committee have started to finalize a
lot of details, it's much more concrete.  The overall outline of the
conference is:

Sunday: Pre-Conference Seminars
Monday: Main Conference
Tuesday: Main Conference
Wednesday: Main Conference
Thursday Morning: Main Conference
Thursday Afternoon: Project Collaboration
Friday: Project Collaboration

More details should be forthcoming shortly when the announcement for
registration goes out.