[sakai2-tcc] Promote Roster2, retire Roster classique

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Apr 5 05:13:57 PDT 2012

Looks like Steve mentioned these guys:
"Both ANU and Lancaster are running it in production, from memory the
University of Melbourne are also, and it is part of the custom build
that is deployed via Ultraline which has multiple installations. So
lots of production experience."

There could be others. Maybe a message out to the production or dev
lists as a quick poll?

-AZ