[sakai2-tcc] post conference TCC meeting?

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Apr 5 01:17:46 PDT 2012

There's something I don't understand after checking the available
information.

http://www.jasig.org/jasig-sakai-conference-2012 and Ian emails on
Announcements have a 10 Jun 2012 - 15 Jun 2012 date.

Ian's email to AZ has
> We intend to conclude around 12.30. Thursday afternoon

Thursday is 14 June.

Was Friday already planned for post-conference meetings?

J-F