[sakai2-tcc] Meeting to review the results of the versions poll

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Apr 3 13:06:55 PDT 2012

OK, looks like:
"Thursday, April 5, 2012 9:00 AM (America/New_York)" as final
option(s) for the Doodle poll "TCC CLE poll review".

Follow this link to open the poll:
http://doodle.com/kri7693ys9nchcbz

Here is the calliflower link for the call:
http://bit.ly/HQiFSg

You can join that to get a pin or use the quick pin: 7257
I would expect it will only take about 30 minutes though it depends on
how much people want to discuss the implications.

-AZ