[sakai2-tcc] Meeting to review the results of the versions poll

csev csev at umich.edu
Mon Apr 2 10:52:24 PDT 2012

We could send interim results to the private list and then final results to the public list so as not to influence those who have not yet responded and give them a few more days to respond.

You also might want to resend the link to the dev/user lists and just say we have 83 responses and if you have not responded - please do so.

Folks might think it was completely ignored and conclude 'what is the point?'  But knowing there are 83 responses so far it will goad some folks to want to get into the survey.

/Chuck