[sakai2-tcc] TCC Meeting with Sakai Board

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Fri Sep 30 11:48:08 PDT 2011

Beth,

Just a quick thanks to you for taking the time to speak with the Board, I
and the others on the Board see these interactions and dialogs as being
very important and valuable.  I personally would like to see these
continue on a regular basis and be something that the new Foundation (post
the merger with Jasig) does as well.

I thought I would also just mention that one general topic that I think is
particularly important to surface to the Board are any area of "risk"
(such as the release team issue) that the TCC sees for the
community/product.  Although the Board does not have any magic bullets
which can easily resolve these issues, they can help work towards
mitigating these risks over time.

Thanks again,

Josh
Joshua Baron