[sakai2-tcc] Sakai 2.9 Feature Status

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 01:56:00 PDT 2011

I don't really have any useful information to add regarding scalability.
We don't qualify as a large school and have only just clustered our
Sakai, so effectively we are just starting to test the JGroups stuff in
earnest. As long as the Sakai community is well aware of the chat being
available I have no problem with setting the initial visibility to
false. My only worry is that it'll just fade into obscurity unless
people know about it.

Cheers,
Adrian.

--