[sakai2-tcc] Sakai 2.7.2 and Sakai 2.8.1

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Wed Nov 2 17:37:13 PDT 2011

It sounds like there are issues with the currently tagged releases- the words 'serious regressions' makes me think these aren't soup.  That said  I've been locally focused the past couple of months so I need to defer to those who have been more engaged.

Going forward it might be good to get a  summary from the RM working group about the readiness that prompts a vote.
Megan