[sakai2-tcc] [WG: Licensing] Sakai 2.9 Planning in Confluence

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Tue May 31 07:56:18 PDT 2011

rSmart releases its Sakai distribution free and open source, so we are
not concerned by the inclusion of an LGPL component like JGroups.

As long as JGroups is included in Sakai as unmodified, standalone
code, we don' t see an issue, nor do we think those who might make
proprietary distributions of Sakai would find it to be an issue.

--
Nate Angell
Sakai Product Manager