[sakai2-tcc] Enhancement branch merge policy (end period) clarification

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon May 23 08:42:54 PDT 2011

I believe it is useful to notify sakai-dev for these, but that TCC was the
only group that could override the inclusion of the merge. This is the
process as mentioned on confluence, just that no time was defined for how
long objections could be raised. And it was going to be a lazy consensus which
after a certain (currently undisclosed?) period of time passed with no
objection, that the change would be merged into the branch.

I personally would suggest that tcc be kept the more important contact

1) Criteria outline in JIRA as already described on confluence
2) 1st announcement to tcc with cc to production and dev announcing request
. . . Wait some period of time for no objections from TCC - I suggested 1
week, then officially included in next RM/MT meeting
3) 2nd announcement to tcc with cc production and dev after merging