[sakai2-tcc] Status of Websphere/DB2 support for 2.8.0

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Wed Mar 16 09:28:19 PDT 2011

I definitely prefer 1 and then 2.  This stuff is cross cutting, and taking
it out and moving it into contrib, will make it harder for someone to take
it up again.  So I think its better to wait for IBM.  I think either option
will stir it up enough to make a more hardlined decision in a future
release.

John Bush
602-490-0470