[sakai2-tcc] Status of Websphere/DB2 support for 2.8.0

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:00:34 PST 2011

May I propose a modified 3 for the WAS module? Remove from 2.8 since we don't have time to address it before the release, but leave it in trunk until such time as IBM respond either way. If their response is negative, drop it from trunk back to contrib.

The DB2 issue is separate and if we already have confirmation that support for it is not going to continue, then it should be removed immediately, much like the MSSQL have been.

cheers,
Steve