[sakai2-tcc] We need a blog tool for Sakai 2.9

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Thu Mar 3 07:24:20 PST 2011

thread hijacker!!!!
I agree that this should be a big concern. We get asked a lot if sakai
has a centralized place for plugins/tools like moodle and wordpress. I
think at least a few people have stayed away because it doesn't.
:-)
-AZ

>>> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CLOG/Home

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile