[sakai2-tcc] Updating links in content when a site is duplicated

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:38:50 PDT 2011

Hi all,

There are a set of patches attached to https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16568 which addresses the issue of links in content pointing to the wrong site when a site is duplicated. It is a patch to the EntityTransferrer which adds an additional method. Unfortunately, since this is an interface that tools must implement, all tools that implement it must be updated, at least with a method stub.

However, all of the core tools have been updated with the new methods and patches attached. Some tools will break, but it's an easy fix if they do.

Charles Hedrick also filed this today: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-20696 which should be resolved by these patches.

I'm prepared to do the leg work on getting this committed, if we get consensus of these set of fixes.

Thoughts?

cheers,
Steve