[sakai2-tcc] VOTE: Architectural / Library Changes for 2.9

csev csev at umich.edu
Sun Jul 31 19:34:29 PDT 2011

I am +1 on this with the caveat that we can 't let TC7 drag on too long.    We don't want to finally get a around to this in December and then flip at the last minute.   We need as much developer test time and nightly server/QA server time as we can get on these things.

So I am +1 as long as it does not drag on too long - In October I will be -1.

/Chuck