[sakai2-tcc] Cleaning up versions in Jira

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:24:05 PDT 2011

Whilst I agree with having issues lined up against the actual release so as to give better reporting, there is an edge case where an issue has no tag associated with it:

Example:

I fixed yesterday. The tool is deprecated and will not be released (but a client is still using it). It's poms are at 2.8-SNAPSHOT (ie 2.8.x), even though it is trunk. It doesn't need to be brought into line with the rest of the versions because it is a dodo. In this case, it actually makes more sense to leave the fix version at 2.8.x

cheers,
Steve

On 09/07/2011, at 1:09 AM, Jean-Francois Leveque wrote:

> Versions that are or will be tags (tentative).
>
> J-F
>
> On 08/07/2011 17:01, May, Megan Marie wrote:
>> Could someone explain what these issues are being updated to?
>>
>> Megan

>>> 2.5.1
>>> 2.5.2
>>> 2.5.3