[sakai2-tcc] Cleaning up versions in Jira

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Jul 8 04:59:09 PDT 2011

Hi Dave,

About the 2.8.x in Fix Version/s, I've sent a mail to the assignees of
SAK-20824, SAK-19689, SAK-19494 and SAK-14860 to request an update of
the Fix Version/s with Cc to you, David.

I've checked the Affects with 2.8.x and updated part of them. If we now
ignore the issues for components Release Management and Maven, we only
have 7 remaining issues right now and I don't think an update for those
is really needed.

My opinion about 2.7.x has not changed so far because I haven't reviewed
the related issues.

My opinion about 2.8.x is now, you get a +1 if you wait until July 18th
morning UCT time. You can do it earlier if SAK-20824, SAK-19689,
SAK-19494 and SAK-14860 have all been updated.

Regards,

J-F