[sakai2-tcc] Cleaning up versions in Jira

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Jul 7 01:15:32 PDT 2011

-1 (partial) Before we archive 2.7.x and 2.8.x, I think a cleanup is
needed or we're gonna keep sending an imprecise message to the community.

With a few volunteers, we can clean this up quickly.

I've started to work on the Fix For with 2.8.x (count of 20). There are
a few that still need checking when they were fixed to add the right
version:
SAK-19891
SAK-19689
SAK-19494
SAK-14860

Affects with 2.8.x count: 42
Fix For with 2.7.x count: 23
Affects with 2.7.x count: 111

There is some overlap, the total count with Fix For or Affects with
2.7.x or 2.8.x is 169.

What do you think? Wanna volunteer a few minutes on this?

+1 for all versions that are not maintained, .x or not.

J-F