[sakai2-tcc] [maint] Maintenance Branches: Enhancement vs Bug Merges

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed Jan 5 07:04:44 PST 2011

There is validity in this concern but we should also recognize that people and institutions aren't just putty to be used where and how so deemed. We should remember that we should be encouraging people to work on discussed and spoken priorities, but that encouragement is different than outright direction. Inspiration is a fleeting thing and being disciplined for it doesn't feel very good.

Thanks,
-Noah