[sakai2-tcc] Matt Jones: Last week at University of Michigan

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Dec 1 08:14:34 PST 2011

As some of you may have heard, this is my last week at the University of
Michigan. I've been working at UoM:Ann Arbor for nearly 4 years on CTools,
mostly in Release Management/QA and felt it was time to move onto something
slightly different, while still familiar.

I've accepted a position at Longsight starting on January 2nd, so won't be
as responsive over emails for the next month. Since Longsight is a Sakai
commercial affiliate, I'll still be involved in the Sakai Project to some
capacity and likely be still seeing everyone again. I'm not entirely sure
what the extent of my job responsibilities will be but they will involve
Sakai Development and support.

Talk to everyone again next year! ;)

-Matthew