[sakai2-tcc] VOTE OVER-RIDE: Functionality Changes for 2.9: CKEditor

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Aug 22 15:10:00 PDT 2011

I'd like to first clarify that the vote should be either YES (to over-
ride) or NO (to not over-ride). I'll take the +1 votes thus far as a
YES, but we can't vote "0".

Based on the further discussions, I vote "YES" to over-ride, though
I'd still like to see some work on fixing the JIRAs listed below.

- Beth