[sakai2-tcc] Entity Picker

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Thu Aug 18 12:38:38 PDT 2011

Indeed, Entity Picker is a contrib tool.
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAKDEV/Entity+Picker

You can try it out on mySakai...look for the button in the FCK editor
that looks like a little green rSmart logo (don't ask)
http://mysakai.rsmart.com/

Note that it makes more sense in the context of site that has entities
to pick (eg, Assignments, Forums, T&Qs, etc).

- Nate