[sakai2-tcc] DISCUSS: Adoption of 2.9 Release Schedule

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Aug 9 14:28:30 PDT 2011

At the LA Project Coordination Meetings a  release schedule that closely mirrors that of 2.8.0 was proposed for the 2.9.0 release and the consensus was to move forward with this recommendation. The schedule  is detailed at  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/VIiCB and has been circulated to the community for comment.  Based on previous discussions, I've gone ahead and moved up the String Freeze date to coincide with the Code Freeze date. I'd like to put it to a vote next week, but please share any concerns or questions now.

Thanks,
- Beth